End User License Agreement
The End User License Agreement below applies to all products produced and distributed by Cisco Coppage LLC.
PLEASE READ THIS ONLINE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY OF THE ONLINE TRAINING SERVICES OFFERED BY Cisco Coppage LLC. BY USING THE SERVICES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND POLICY, YOU MUST PROMPTLY EXIT THIS PAGE WITHOUT ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES.
2. Payment. For access to and use of the Services, you agree to pay the amounts set forth on Cisco Coppage LLC Fee Schedule for the number of users and/or site for which you are purchasing a service. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the subscription fee is payable in advance for each service purchased upon acceptance of this Agreement and will be charged whether you use the Services or not. You are responsible for any taxes, including personal property taxes or sales taxes, resulting from your use of the Services. Payments not paid when due shall be subject to late charges equal to the lesser of (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month of the overdue amount or (ii) the maximum amount permitted under applicable law. You agree to pay all attorneys’ and collection fees arising from efforts to collect any past due amounts from you.
3. Restrictions On Use. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the Website”) are the property of Cisco Coppage LLC and/or its affiliates. The Website is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws and no portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express prior written permission of Cisco Coppage LLC. Access to the Website is for your own personal use and may not be shared with any third party. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable End User License Agreements. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable End User License Agreements are reserved by Cisco Coppage LLC.
4. Website Availability. Cisco Coppage LLC's Website will be accessible to you via the World Wide Web portion of the Internet twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any loss or interruption of Services due to causes beyond the control of Cisco Coppage LLC or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Cisco Coppage LLC, including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links and Internet slow-downs or failures.
5. Modifications and Changes to Services and/or Website. The software, content, availability/access, and all other features, attributes or aspects of the Services and Website are subject to change, modification, additions or deletions at any time without notice in Cisco Coppage LLC's sole discretion.
6. Exclusive Remedy. We pride ourselves on satisfied customers, but if you are dissatisfied for any reason with the Services then you should terminate this Agreement as provided in this Agreement.
7. Use of Free Tutorials. If you elect to use the Services as a guest by using one or more of the free tutorials offered from time to time on Cisco Coppage LLC's website, all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement will be applicable to such use, excluding however, any terms related to payment therefore.
9. General Terms. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement may not be assigned or transferred without the written permission of Cisco Coppage LLC and any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, all other provisions will remain in force. Notice or other communication between you, and Cisco Coppage LLC may be given by conventional first-class mail or by email. Notices sent by first-class mail are effective on the fifth day after mailing. Notices sent by email are effective the next business day after they are sent. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USE POLICY, YOU MAY CHOOSE NOT TO BECOME A USER OF THE SERVICES.